This is a site designed to make it easier to take the core of large published reports and allow anyone to comment on them.


Aim - The aim (in percentage terms) is to migrate more than 95 per cent of the total identified websites by the end of the CSR07 period, with the remaining 5 per cent migrating soon thereafter. Data provider - Central Office of Information. Data set - Data will be derived from a set of departmental agreements setting out, quarter by quarter, the material that will be moved and as a consequence the sites that will be closed or, in a small number of cases, remaining open (most usually to provide corporate information) but confirmed as holding no further relevant information or transactions.

Email this to a friend.
Previous itemNext item.


(You must give a valid email address, but it will not be displayed to the public.)

We only allow the following html tags em strong blockquote p br. After posting, there may be a short delay before your comment appears on the site